About Styles of Fine Art Photo Prints
LIMITED EDITION ART PHOTOGRAPHY
Choose from these styles:
Giclée Fine Art Prints on paper, Metal Prints On Aluminum Panel OR Hi-Def Face Mounted Acrylic Prints
Giclee Paper Prints
• Fine Art Paper Prints (also known as Giclee) use fade resistant archival pigmented inks
• Prints on acid-free archival matte fine art paper.
HD Chromaluxe® Metal Prints
• Ships with ready to hang bracket or hanger, no framing needed.
• Prints on .045“ (1.14 mm) ChromaLuxe® aluminum panels using the dye-sublimation process.
Hi-Def Face Mounted Acrylic Prints
• Images are printed using high resolution photo printers and face mounted to ¼” thick acrylic panels for an ultra-modern and sleek display.
• Prints on a metallic, high-gloss 10-mil, 255g photo paper.
• All sizes are provided with a metallic float hanger for a lightweight framework with a metallic finish that extends your print approximately 1” from the wall. This option provides additional support for larger metal prints.